Happy Sunday! I don’t know about you, but I have much for which I am grateful to the Lord. While the past week was not without its challenges, He again proved His steadfast faithfulness and lovingkindness to me in several key ways, including:
- A healthy report following a medical exam (and healing after I had pretty much lost my voice);
- A reminder of how fortunate I am to have access to excellent medical care and providers (a basic necessity to which all too few seem to have access);
- Increased rest after an extended bout of insomnia;
- Revelation about why the Lord said “no” to a few prayer requests, and in retrospect, I am grateful for His wisdom;
- Success with some teaching that I had to do this past Saturday;
- Reconciliation with a friend with whom there had been a break in communication; and
- A reminder of the importance of Sabbath rest, by way of a good message that I heard at church yesterday. From God’s perspective, rest and fellowship with Him are most important, and everything else is secondary.
I simply wanted to testify in agreement with this verse from Psalm 118 and publicly acknowledge the Lord’s goodness to me.
Have a blessed day and remember that Jesus loves you! ✝️